There are multiple methods for tracking employee time. Some of the most common methods include:
- Pen and paper.
- Time clocks on computers of kiosks.
- Mobile apps.
- GPS- or location-based tracking.
- Biometric clock-ins (ie. fingerprint).
We have created a FREE employee time-tracking template, that you can download directly from our website!
What functions does the timesheet have?
- Possibility to record multiple projects and work numbers.
- Record overtime.
- Add work descriptions and work classes.
- Record meal allowances.
Recoding employee work time can be manual and labor-intensive. Therefore we recommend, that this method of time-tracking is used in organizations with up to 7 employees.