Free site log template
A site diary is a record of all the progress made on a job site within a day. It is the backbone of your construction site reporting and a tool for tracking task progress.
Why should your construction company maintain a site log?
- Protect your company against disputes
- Notice and react to deviations on time
- Save costs through immediate reaction to events
- Reliable insight into construction site progress- you don’t have to rely on site managers memory
- Transparency and professionalism to your clients
- Efficient communication with internal and external stakeholders
What does the template include?
- Short site log template
- Long site log template
- Titles of the site log can be modified
- Site log can be printed and signed by relevant parties
Want to manage site logs more efficiently with online tools?
Electronic tools provide an efficient and professional method of sharing your site log with all your shareholders.
Benefits of electronic site logs:
- Insights on construction site progress can be accessed easily by your client
- Reliable storage for evidence of completed work activities
- Easier and faster recording times on a mobile or computer (forget about pen and paper)!
With Nopsa, you can complete site logs via mobile devices, tablet or on the browser of a computer. The use of an electronic, real time site log process ensures all are carried out to the same high standard. Updates can be easily made if changes to conditions, methods, equipment or procedures at the work place occur. The forms can be completed, signed and uploaded directly at site, and immediately available for safety inspection or clients.