The Nopsa software solution is designed to streamline the payroll. The administrational work time is not spent on collecting of time sheets, unclear sign-ups, and manual data entry into different systems. The information can be found in one system, in the same way recorded, when the management, or payroll needs them. The basis for the wage bill is collected, for example, in working hours, salary categories, allowances and overtime, which can be allocated to the cost center, worksite, or work number.
The benefits of electronic work time tracking and mobile hourly recording for payroll
- easier work time logging for employees (different logging methods as needed, no remembering afterwards)
- the ease of editing and approval of hours
- uniform reporting, i.e. working hours and required information marked in the same way
- Collective agreement interpretation (a list of allowances defined in a collective agreement, e.g. conditions, daily allowance, food allowance) and the recording of holidays and absence.
- working time bank, calculation of balance and slides
- he streamlining of the payroll process
Typical information needed for payroll
- the starting and ending date for work
- pay grade or type
- cost pool / work object
- allowances defined in the various collective agreements (overtime, evening, condition, etc.)
Nopsa solution has different work time monitoring reports and electronic interfaces to payroll programs. In smaller companies, information transfer to payroll can be handled by, for example, working time reports that are sent to the accounting firm. The accounting firm may also get a username for the working time tracking system, whereby the payee receives the necessary reports, when needed. Data transfer can also be done by downloading a cvs-file from one system to another. In larger companies, a work time tracking system may be smart to integrate into a corporate HR or payroll system, whereby the necessary information is automatically transmitted.
Vehicle tracking can be handled by a fixed vehicle tracking device or Android smartphone / mobile device. Both work with the Nopsa work time monitoring system.